[Update] Samsung S21 FRP Bypass Android 11, 12 Without PC
This article will show how to bypass the Samsung S21’s 5G FRP without a PC. This is possible on Android 11, 12 devices by using an app called “S21 Bypass”. The app is available for free and can be found in most of the major stores.
Samsung S21 FRP Bypass 2022: Today, I’ll teach you how to bypass Google Verification after a factory reset on the Samsung Galaxy S21 phone. This guide is solely for you if you want to bypass the FRP on your Samsung Galaxy S21 without using a computer. I explain it very briefly and plainly here. Samsung S21 frp bypass, Samsung S21 google bypass, Samsung S21 frp lock removal without a computer
Without a Computer, Unlock Samsung S21 FRP on Android 11, 12
The FRP Bypass technique is a flexible procedure. Every week, Google introduces new security improvements, and the old frp look removal technique becomes ineffective. On my LearnOneTech website, I make every effort to keep the frp solution up to date. So, in order to get the finest FRP SAMSUNG S21 android 12 bypass solution, carefully follow the methods below.
How to Bypass FRP on Samsung S21 without a Computer
This is the most recent method for bypassing the FRP lock on a Samsung S21 cellphone running Android 11. (tested). In this step, I’ll teach you how to bypass frp on a Samsung S21 without using a computer. So simply stick with me…
What do I need to carry out this procedure?
- Unlocked Samsung Phone with FRP
- A SIM card that includes a data package
- An account with Samsung
- Notification Bar.apk is a free Android application that allows you to get notifications (Download)
- Disabler Pro.apk is a package that allows you to disable certain features on your Android device (Download)
Okay, first and foremost, you’ll need some basic preparation to carry out this procedure. To do so, you’ll need a Samsung phone that’s been unlocked. To unlock the phone, you must first:
- Go to your Samsung account and sign in.
- Then, on your unlocked Samsung cellphone, download and install the two apps mentioned above (1. Notification Bar.apk, 2. Package Disabler Pro.apk).
- After you’ve installed these apps, you’ll need to back them up to your Samsung account. Please follow my instructions for completing these tasks:
- Go to the settings > Accounts and Backup > On the Samsung cloud, click on “Back Up Data” > Deselect all except the “Apps” > and finally click on “Backup Now.”
- Now, using the same Samsung Account that we used to log into FRP, we were able to unlock the Samsung S21 phone using several methods. Please carefully follow the frp bypass procedure.
The Bypassing of the Samsung S21 FRP Google Account Began
On a Samsung device with FRP enabled:
#Step1: Go to Settings on your Samsung phone:
- You don’t need to connect to any wifi network after inserting a SIM card.
- Press and hold for 3 seconds with the Side and Volume UP keys > Tap on “Use.”
- Then press and hold the Side and Volume UP buttons for 3 seconds to activate TalkBack. (Note: After the talkback is turned on, you must touch or push the choice for doing anything two times.)
- Draw reverse L on the Phone screen, tap on “while using the app,” then double click. Now select the “Use Voice Commands” > And say loudly, “Google Assistant” (If this process does not work the first time, then do it again.)
- Okay, the Google Assistant has officially launched. By tapping the Side and Volume UP buttons together, you may turn off the talkback.
- “Hey Google, open settings,” say loudly. It’s alright if the settings are open. If it isn’t open, touch on the Google symbol, as seen in the image.
- Now press the “Voice” button and speak out loud, “Hey Google, Open Chrome.”
- Click on the “Accept & continue” and then “No thanks.”
#Step2: Go to Settings and log in using your Samsung Account.
- Tap and put “bit.ly/frpunlocktools” into the chrome URL bar.
- Click on “Open Settings App” > now login to your Samsung Account and cancel the “Faster way to sign in.”
#Step3: Make the Accessibility Button Available
- Come back to settings by tapping the back icon, scroll down and tap on “accessibility” > Interaction and dexterity > Universal switch > keep pressing on “Next,” then click on “Done.
- Now click on “Universal switch shortcuts” > Turn it On > Allow > enable the “Accessibility button” and then come back to settings again.
#Step4: Back up and restore the old data
- From the setting, tap on Accounts and Backup> Now tap at the same time on Restore Data and Accessibility icon > select all and click on Restore.
- Then Install Backup> click on Done.
#Step5: Download the Galaxy Launcher for the S7, S8, and S9 from the Galaxy Store.
- Click on Samsung Account > Samsung Apps and services > Galaxy Store > Now and update the Samsung Galaxy.
- 1. “Installing” appears when the update has finished downloading. Then press the back button. (If it asks you to update again, do so.)
- Again click on Samsung galaxy store > Agree > Continue > Skip > tap on the search bar and search here “S7, S8, S9 Launcher for galaxy” > Install it > Click on Open.
#Step6: On the Package Disabler Pro application, choose “Allow management of all files.”
- The programs “Notification Bar” and “Package Disabler Pro” may be found in the Apps list.
- Now go to the Settings > Privacy > permission Manager > Files and Media > click on 3 dots from the upper right corner > click on Show system > Now find the “Package Disabler Pro” and give permission to the app by clicking “allow management of all file”> Allow.
#Step7: Notification Bar Application Settings
- Come back to the home screen > and open the “Notification Bar application > Click on Accessibility > Installed Service > Notification Bar > and then turn it on.
- Again Come back and click on notification > and allow the Notification Bar.
#Step8: On the Package Disabler Pro app, enable KNOX Validation.
- Tap on the Back and from the installed app list, find the “Package Disabler Pro” then open it. (Before doing this, first turn off all internet connections (Wifi & SIM Net), If mobile data doesn’t stop, remove the SIM card instead.)
- When the app opens, check the “I agree” and click on the “Enable Admin” > then click on the “Activate” button.
- Check the box next to “I have read and agree,” then press the “Confirm” button. (You’ll need to connect your phone to the internet for this, so plug in the SIM Card again.)
- Okay, it’s possible that after hitting the “Confirm” button, it will say “Retry.” Don’t panic, just click the “Retry” tab again.
- “Knox license validation completed successfully,” says the notification now.
#Step9: Bypass the Samsung FRP Lock in the last step.
- The “Please wait” screen will show at this point.
- Now tap on the search icon, and find the “Setup.” Form the search results first, click on the “Android Setup” > check the “Disable” > Tap on the Back icon.
- Click on the “Samsung Setup wizard” > click on the “Clear Data.” (When you clear Samsung setup data, then you see “Time” shows on the notification bar. Which means your Samsung FRP Bypass complete successfully)
The finishing touch
Friends, I hope you’ve been following this approach attentively for a long time, and that you’ve been able to successfully bypass the Google FRP on your Samsung S21 without using a computer. If you have any problems unlocking, please contact us using our contact page or message us on Facebook. Thanks!
A new method has been released to bypass the Samsung S21 FRP without a PC. The update is available for Android 11 and 12. Reference: samsung s21 frp bypass without pc.
- samsung s21 frp bypass 2021
- how to bypass google account verification after reset samsung s21
- samsung s21 bypass frp
- sm s215dl frp bypass